Please read this entire section:
1. Cardas Audio does not sell direct. All orders go through a Cardas dealer or distributor. This form will expediate the ordering process, and ensure accuracy. However your purchase will not be directly through Cardas Audio.
2. Upon submission, your cable request will be sent to your preferred Cardas dealer, a Cardas dealer in your region, an online Cardas dealer (if there isn't a physical store near you), or if you live outside of the US, your country's distributor.
The dealer will then contact you for payment.
3. Once payment has been arranged between you & the dealer, the dealer will contact Cardas Audio, and the production of your cable will begin.
4. When your cable is complete, it can either be shipped directly to you, or sent to your dealer for you to pickup.
5. There is no obligation to buy a cable. You may use this form to obtain a price quote, which you may then choose to decline.
6. Completion of this form does not mean your cable is ordered. Until you have talked (via phone or email) with a dealer and arranged payment, nothing more will happen.
7. This form is only for Cardas headphone cables. As there are woefully few standards in the world of headphones, this form is an attempt to make sure there is a complete understanding between Cardas Audio & the consumer regarding the exact specifications required. All other audio cables are standardized, and this extra level is not necessary. To order any non-headphone Cardas cable, please simply contact a Cardas dealer. Click here for our dealer list.