NEWBURGH | MIDDLETOWN
KIDS CLUB ATTENDANT
Please read and submit your information below if interested.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
* $14.50 to $15/hour starting wage
* Complimentary Gold's Gym Membership
* Greet all parents and kids upon entry in a courteous and friendly manner. It is paramount that every member and child receives outstanding customer service and care. Kids ages can range anywhere from 3 months to 12 years.
* Follow gym policies and procedures in a professional manner.
* Recognize the needs of each child and be able to comfort them and make them feel welcome regardless of age.
* Be sensitive and understanding when children are crying, recognizing that this will be foreign environment to kids who are there for the first time.
* Engage, play, and interact with the kids. Cell phone use is stricly prohibited when working in Kids Club.
* Clean and santize toys and mainatain a clean and healthy play zone for children.
* Clean and tidy the Kids Club ongoing, maintain an organized environment.
* Contact the parent promply when diaper changes are needed. Kids Club staff cannot change diapers.
* Ensure that parents do not exceed the maximum time of 2 hours per day for their kids being in Kids Club.
* Be friendly and bring your smile to work.
* Report to work on time in the approved staff uniform.
* Be able to multi-task in Kids club among kids of varying ages.
* Be knowledgeable about the gym's services and programs.
* Be a team player who is willing to cover shifts of your co-workers who may request coverage from time to time.
* Be able to provide accurate information on events either sponsored by or held in the club.
* Stay up-to-date by reading owner and management emails and/or texts regarding what's happening in the gym.
* Maintain a clean and clutter-free service desk. Ensure all folders and paperwork are stored away or kept tidy and organized.
* Leave the Kids Club organized and ready for the next shift.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Gold’s Gym is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding other jobs or career opportunities with Gold's Gym Newburgh/Middletown, please visit www.goldsgymservices.com/jobs.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. You must have a legal right to work in the United States to be considered for employment.