1. The applicant must be a resident of the Town of Sharon and must be a secondary school graduate at the end of the current school year.
2. The applicant should demonstrate academic achievement, strong character, and leadership qualities.
3. The applicant should have an interest in conservation, earth and/or environmental science and must be accepted into a program of higher education or vocational training that is aligned with earth, environmental, biological or conservation studies.
4. The applicant must be willing to participate in an interview with the SLT Scholarship Committee.
5. The award, of at least $500.00, will be given for one (1) year.
6. Please attach the following to your application:
A. Official school transcript
B. Teacher recommendation
C. Guidance counselor recommendation
D. Extra-curricular, volunteer and/or community service activities
E. Letter of acceptance from school or program to be attended
Questions, please call Maria Grace, Executive Director of the SLT @ 860.364.5137 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org