CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
1. The Hampton Art Exhibition is open to artists living within a 50km radius of Hampton.
2. All artists must submit an ‘Intention to Exhibit’ form with an entry fee of $30 per artist by 1st May. Please complete the entry form and pay entry fee online through the Hampton Festival website. The entry fee is not refundable, whether the artwork is selected for exhibition or not.
3. For artists without internet access arrangements for entry and payment can be made by phoning Lane Pilon on 0411 546 182.
4. Artworks must be delivered to the Hampton Visitor Information Centre on the corner of New England Highway and Esk-Hampton Road, Hampton, between 9am and 5pm on Friday 19th May 2023.
5. Artwork will be displayed at the discretion of the Hampton Art Committee (The Committee). Decisions are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
6. Artists must allow their works to be reproduced by print or electronic media for advertising and promotion of the Hampton Festival.
7. Freight on artwork will be the responsibility of the artist. Artwork will not be accepted unless delivered free of freight and other charges and collected as per condition 9.
8. All care will be taken, but The Committee will not be responsible for any loss or damage however caused. The artist is responsible for insurance should they deem insurance to be necessary.
9. All artwork must be collected at the conclusion of the Hampton Festival on Sunday 21st May 2023 between 4.00 and 4.30pm. Artwork will not be released from the art tent before this time. From 4.00pm entry to the Hampton Festival to collect artwork is free.
10. A limit of three (3) artworks per artist applies. Each artist is limited to a total exhibiting space for all works entered. For two-dimensional artwork a limit of two (2) square metres applies. For three-dimensional artwork a limit of half a cubic metre applies.
11. All artwork must be for sale. A commission of 25% will apply to all sales at the Exhibition.
12. All hanging artwork must be prepared for installation with D-rings and hanging cord attached. All artwork must be clearly labelled on the back with the artist’s name, address, phone number, title and price. Artwork on paper must be framed. A stretched canvas with painted edges is considered framed. If the exhibitor wishes their work to be displayed in a particular manner, clear instructions must be supplied with the artwork. The Committee will do its best to comply.
Art Enquiries: Lane Pilon 0411 546 182 Festival Enquiries to email@example.com