The HKSBS encourages members to attend international conferences for active participation and continual education. It applies to all overseas breast-related meetings.
- All members of Hong Kong Society of Breast Surgeons.
- Priority will be given to members who have active participation in the conference.
- Have not received HKSBS sponsorship in the past 12 months.
Sponsorship amount not more than HK$20,000, which includes:
- Economy round-trip air ticket
- Registration / Course fee
*Note: The sponsorship amount and coverage would be subject to final endorsement by the council.
Maximum 3 quotas for each conference.
12 weeks prior to the meeting.
Doctors applying for the sponsorship must be a HKSBS member. He / She should fill in the application form and submit it together with the abstract before the application deadline.
HKSBS will notify the successful applicant(s) in writing by email after selection by the Council.
In return, successful applicants must accomplish the following in order to be granted with the sponsorship:
- Submit evidence of attendance within 4 weeks after the meeting with a written report about the experience and knowledge gained
- Present in the upcoming HKSBS Annual Scientific Meeting
Travel sponsorship certificate and reimbursement will be granted within one month after the presentation in the aforementioned ASM.