· It is the responsiblity of the student requesting funding to be mindful of the amount previously barrowed, amount remaining to borrow, and eligibiliaty for each year.
· Graduate students are generally only eligible for unsubsidised student loans. If you do not request an amount, you will not be awarded loans. Upon receipt of your Funding Estimate, please review it and notify our office of any changes that need to be made.
· The maximum Federal Direct Student Loan funding that can be offered to a student for an academic year is $20,500. However, a student’s personal eligibility may not allow for loan certification to this amount.
· Students must reapply each academic year for financial aid, including student loans. The academic year runs Fall through Summer.
· You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in addition to the Eden Financial Aid Information Form (this form). Additional information or forms may be required to complete your application after these documents have been submitted. The FAFSA is available online at www.fafsa.gov.
· Any changes in your projected or actual enrollment may change your eligibility.
· You should complete all application materials as soon as possible. Applications completed less than one month prior to the end of your enrollment period or academic year (whichever is earlier) may not be processed in time to secure funding.
· When your file is complete and your eligibility is determined, you will be sent an aid offer that shows the amounts and conditions of the funds scheduled for you to receive.
· Federal financial aid is only awarded for classes required for your degree program.