This day is special to us here at Sarana Institute and we're so glad to share it with you!
- This event will be hosted at Sarana Springs, near Chatsworth Ontario, 2.5 hours North of Toronto. You can see the details and contact information here.
- This is an outdoor event that will run rain or shine.
- You are welcome to bring along your family. Please indicate on your registration form how many of you are coming in total, as well as their ages (for younger children).
- If you'd like to bring along a friend (or 3!), please ask them to fill out a registration of their own.
- Lunch will be provided by Sarana Institute for those who are taking part in the trailblazing portion of our day, and for our Yana Community. If you intend to come for Lunch + the Tree Planting Workshop, 1 pm - 5 pm, we are asking for a suggested donation of $20 to help us offset the costs of catering. Please arrive by 1 pm to have lunch before the workshop begins.
- Camping overnight is possible on either April 21 or 22nd. See more details here.