Selection Criteria Questions
Graduate Accountant/ Financial Management
I understand that this assessment falls under the Government of Western Australia honour system.
Selection Criteria Question
Please don’t be put off by the questions.
We would just like to give you a greater insight into what we are looking for.
1. Can you legally work permanently in Australia?
2. Would you be happy to undertake this role for this salary package?
• Hourly rate $30 per hour depend on experience.
• 38 hours per week.
• (Start as casual and will transition to permanent over time)
• Offer flexible hours.
• 10.5% Superannuation
3. Do you have Advanced excel skills?
4. Do you have Microsoft BI experience?
5. Do you have a degree where your major was Finance?
6. Do you have Strong quantitative, problem-solving skills & troubleshooting skills?
7. Do you have a strong attention to detail?
8. Are you highly organised?
9. Do you have good time management?
10. Do you have a current police clearance?
11. Do you have a business owner or senior manager you reported to who can validate, your answers?
12. Can you include their contact details here in the selection criteria so we can undertake a reference check after your final interview with us? (Optional)
13. Is there any reason that you are currently aware of that will inhibit you from working continuously in this new role for at least 3 years or more?
Please click "Submit"
Thank you for completing the Selection Criteria Questions. We will get back to you with your result within 24 hours.
Should be Empty: