* Time: 9:00am-10:00am
* Dates for Wednesday group: 4/5, 4/12, (no group 4/19 due to Easter break), 4/26, 5/3, 5/10, 5/17
* Dates for Friday group: 4/7, 4/14, (no group 4/21 due to Easter break), 4/28, 5/5, 5/12, 5/19
* Dates for Sunday group: 4/2, 4/9, 4/16, (no group 4/23 due to Easter break), 4/30, 5/7, 5/14
* Where? Willow Brook Farm Preserve, Pembroke MA (Part of the Wildlands Trust Preserve)
* Caregiver must attend with child - siblings are welcome!
* Cost: $240. After you register, you will receive an Invoice from EXPLORE Pediatric Therapy via email. Payment will be due prior to the start date.
What will this group include?
*Nature based education & activities that support current level of development, and the next step in your child's development
*Knowledge on how to support your child's development from a holistic and nature-based approach
*Each week we will focus on a specific area of child development. This will include the following topic areas: Sensory integration (2 consecutive weeks), gross motor development, ocular motor development, fine motor development, and co-regulation
*Tips and tricks for carryover in the home
*Open group discussions! Q&A from caregiver participants
*A chance to meet local parents and make some new friends!
What to know:
*Dress for the environment - there will be minimal uneven terrain with rocks. tree roots and mud.
*This is a child-led nature based group program. It is not highly structured like indoor play groups but rather supported and guided by the lead Occupational Therapist
*Come with questions and talking points! This group is meant to be educational, informative and fun!