Test with Confidence
When powering your devices under test (DUT), you expect nothing less than accurate test results. The power supply powering your DUT can throw your measurements and your confidence off. You need precision, speed, and low noise for best results. Keysight’s power supplies help you:
- Increase voltage sourcing stability with built-in remote sense functionality for your DUT
- Improve productivity with intuitive user interfaces, bright colored displays with wide viewing angles, and form factors ideal for any bench
- Test with confidence with low output ripple/noise and protection for your DUT
Get More Done with a Free DMM
For a limited time, get a free U1232A handheld DMM with every qualifying purchase of Keysight power supplies.
Examine the Benefits
The design of the U1232A handheld DMM withstands harsh working conditions and anticipates worst-case scenarios. The ergonomically shaped handheld has a built-in LED flashlight to easily illuminate the test area while selecting measurement functions. This DMM also enables you to:
- Make continuity tests in noisy and dim environments using the easy-to-see flashing backlit display and audio alerts.
- Eliminate ghost voltage and improve measurement accuracy using the low impedance mode.
- Get 500 hours of battery life and stay safe with CAT III 600 V overvoltage protection for high-voltage measured circuit applications and personnel.
You must purchase one of the following Keysight power supply products from Keysight or an authorized Keysight partner during the promotion period to be eligible to claim the free U1232A handheld digital multimeter — one free U1232A DMM with the purchase of one qualifying power product.
Eligible power products
||Low-profile modular power system mainframe, 400 W, 4 slots
||Low-profile modular power system mainframe, 600 W, 4 slots
||Low-profile modular power system mainframe, 1200 W, 4 slots
||DC power analyzer mainframe
||DC power supply, triple-output, 6 V, 10 A, and 2 x 25 V, 2 A, 160 W: LAN, USB
||DC power supply, single-output, auto-range: 30 V, 80 A, 800 W: LAN, USB
||DC power supply, single-output, auto-range: 60 V, 40 A, 800 W: LAN, USB
||Battery emulator and profiler
||DC power supply, dual-output, auto-range: 2 x 30 V, 20 A, 400 W: LAN, USB
||DC power supply, dual-output, auto-range: 2 x 60 V, 10 A, 400 W: LAN, USB
Take advantage of this offer
Start date: May 1, 2023
End date: October 31, 2023
Availability: Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India (EMEAI)
Countries not included: Turkey, Russia, Israel, and Greater China.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please ensure the following information is accurate. Keysight will use this information to validate your claim and deliver the complimentary U1232A DMM directly to the shipping location you provide in this form.