Safety is of utmost concern in all of our programming, and this most definitely applies to our horse program as well. It is important, however, that families understand that this activity poses risks.
I am aware, understand and assume the risk of activities involving horses involve many risks, dangers and hazards, including but not limited to the following:
1) Horses, which are powerful and potentially dangerous animals, may change their behaviour at any time and may without warning, jump, run wildly, buck, kick, bite or step on people or things;
2) Horses may collide with other horses or objects or trip, stumble, orfall even if being led, ridden or attended to;
3) Rough or unstable terrain may cause the animal or Riders to slip;
4) Equipment may fail;
5) Weather conditions can change and sometimes may be dangerous;
6) The Horse may accidental step upon a Rider; strike a rider; or throw a Rider
I am also aware that the risks, dangers and hazards referred to above exist throughout the trail, stable, and other areas and many are unmarked. I understand and acknowledge that no amount of caution, experience or instructioncan eliminate all of the risks involved and I freely accept and fully assume all such risks, dangers and hazards and the possibility of personalinjury, death, property damage and damages of loss resulting there-from. I understand any injury in relationfor horsebackriding can be extremely serious including, but not limited to, a serious head injury; paralysis; spinal injury, and death.
I agree TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any damage to the property of or personal injury to any third party resulting from my child’s horse back riding and use of equipment.