GRANT APPLICATION – DECLARATION
If a Grant is provided, the Applicant agrees to the following conditions:
1. That the impact of the grant will benefit the Applicant’s group members in line with the positive social and emotional wellbeing outcomes listed in section 2 of this document.
2. ConnectGroups will be the brokering body responsible for approving the grant, liaising with suppliers and successful Applicants, overseeing the purchase of requested items/services and ensuring the timely receipt of the approved items/services to the successful Applicant. This way, accountability for grants will be the responsibility of ConnectGroups and will include the provision of documentation, including copies of invoices and a summary statement of all expenses to be provided to the Mental Health Commission.
3. The Applicant in receipt of the grant will retain a copy of all receipts, warranties and service agreements and become responsible for maintaining these after handover of goods and/or services.
4. If there is to be any delay in the expenditure of the grant, a written request will be made seeking approval for an extension of time. Ideally, funds are to be expended within the designated period.
5. All conditions specified in the grant submission which have been approved will need to be met.
6. The Applicant will be advised promptly of any changes/adjustments that need to be made, recommendations of alternative products or services and any other related and/or unexpected changes.
7. In signing this declaration, the signatory is verifying that they understand the parameters of the ‘Dream it Forward program’ and acknowledge ConnectGroups as the primary broker, responsible for the dissemination of funds. No cash requests for money grants will be approved, nor will requests for monies to be directly debited into a group or person’s account.