Welcome to Workforce Solutions of Concho Valley
Child Care Services
Please allow at least 30 minutes to complete the form. If you exit before pushing the ‘Submit’ button your progress will not be saved.
You will have the opportunity to upload the required documents. Please make sure you have all the required documents available to upload. If you are unable to upload the required documents, please submit them by email, fax, mail, or hand-deliver to the CCS Office.
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: 202 Henry O. Flipper St., San Angelo, TX 76903
Hand deliver 202 Henry O. Flipper St., San Angelo, TX 76903
Child Care Services Application
To be eligible for child care services:
• Child(ren) must be a U.S. citizen or legal immigrant.
• Meets one of the following age requirements:
Be under 13 years of age; or
A child with disabilities under 19 years of age.
• The family must reside within the Concho Valley region. Concho Valley region includes the counties of Coke, Concho, Crockett, Irion, Kimble, Mason, McCulloch, Menard, Reagan, Schleicher, Sterling, Sutton, and Tom Green.
• The family should have a total gross income that does not exceed 85% of the State Median Income (SMI).
• Parent(s) must be participating in training, education, or employment activities an average of 25 hours a week for a single-parent household or a combination of 50 hours for a two-parent household.
CCS may also consider:
• Other income received in the household.
• The family composition and benefits received.
Be prepared to submit the following items:
• Birth Certificate or verification of birth facts for each child applying for services.
• Proof of current residency (Example: Utility bill or lease agreement).
• Documentation of the most recent three months of income (from employment and other sources of income) for each member of the household.
• Current school schedule and transcripts. (If applicable)
• Current valid picture ID from each parent/ caretaker.
• If your child(ren) has a disability, the current disability documentation. (Examples: letter from a doctor, IFSP from an Early Childhood Program, or the IEP from the school).
• Provide social security numbers for all household members (optional)
If you exit before clicking the ‘Submit’ button your progress will not be saved and will not be received.