Our goal is to provide quality dental care in a timely manner. We do understand that illness, flat tires and bad weather do occur. We ask our patients to give us 24 hours notice, whenever possible, if they cannot keep an appointment. This allows us time to fill our schedule with other patients who may be waiting. We appreciate your understanding and consideration regarding our cancellation and failed appointment policy.
- Cancellation or rescheduling of an appointment with 24 hours or more
notification will result in no charge.
- A failed appointment is an appointment that is canceled/rescheduled
without 24 hours notice or an appointment where a patient does not show up.
- We do allow for one (1) broken appointment as a courtesy.
- Any additional failed appointments will be charged a fee of $35 for a
hygiene appointment and/or $75 for a doctor’s appointment.
- After two (2) failed appointments, we may require a deposit of up to 100% that will be applied to your appointment, in order to reserve any further appointments.
- After three (3) failed appointments, you risk being dismissed from the practice.
- If your account is sent to a collection agency, you will be dismissed from the practice.
To cancel appointments, please call 901-476-2270. If you do not reach the scheduling coordinator, you may leave a detailed message on the voicemail. You may also cancel your appointment using the confirmation text that is sent to you from our office.
We hope this information has been helpful. As always, feel free to ask any member of our staff for clarification on services, billing and insurance.