Hills Preserve is poised to become an iconic destination that will compete with the very best that Southern California has to offer, allowing a resident to experience a true indoor / outdoor living experience within this unique location. The design shows respect for the canyon environment and preserves hilltop views while providing much more open space for us to enjoy for generations to come. We look forward to the revitalization and expansion of Deer Canyon Park Preserve. Additional attributes of the project:
- Provides direct access to Deer Canyon Park Preserve for the entire City.
- Provides beautiful, high quality and much needed housing for our City
- Increases tax revenue to support City services
- Creates hundreds of jobs
- Increases revenues for retail, services, and other small businesses
- Hides all resident parking from public view
- Increases wildfire safety infrastructure and fire safety measures
- Creates 45 acres of open space using a clustered density approach (60% of total)
- Provides for future commercial development to meet the needs of the community.
- Increases trail connections and recreation opportunities
I enthusiastically support the Hills Preserve project and encourage the City of Anaheim to move it forward without delay.