Onteora Central School District
PO Box 300
4166 Route 28
Boiceville, NY 12412
(845) 657-8742 FAX
Private School Transportation
In order for the Onteora Central School District to provide transportation to students enrolled in private schools, proof of residency in the district must be established.
Please complete this packet and provide the appropriate documents as specified on the Residency Requirements page.
Proof of age must also be provided. Please see below for guidelines.
Proof of Age
A certified transcript of a birth certificate or record of baptism (including a certified transcript of a foreign birth certificate or record of baptism) or, if neither is available, a passport (including foreign passport), will suffice to determine a child’s age.
The following are examples of other documentary evidence (which must have been in existence for at least two years) that may be considered to establish a student’s age if a certified transcript of a birth certificate or record of baptism (domestic or foreign), or passport (domestic or foreign), is unavailable. This list is not intended to be exhaustive, nor is it a list of required documentation:
• Consulate identification card
• Court order or other court-issued documents
• Documents issued by the federal, state or local agencies
(e.g. local social service agency, federal Office of Refugee Resettlement)
• Hospital or health records
• Military dependent identification card
• Native American tribal document
• Official driver’s license
• Records from non-profit international aid agencies and voluntary agencies
• School photo ID with date of birth
• State of or other government issued documentation
Any questions, please contact the District Registrar at (845)657-6383 x 1023