Check-in/Check-out Procedures, Transportation, Authorization for Pick-up
Parents/legal guardians will identify on their child’s registration form who can and cannot pick up their child. The HUB is dedicated to the safety of the children in our program and will be requiring adults to show their ID upon pickup.
If a parent or legal guardian wishes to add more people to the “Can pick up” or “Cannot pick up” list, they will need to provide the notice in writing, by delivery or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This policy is in place to maintain the safety of the children in our Basketball Camp.
The Common Good uses a checkout system to ensure that every child is picked up by a safe and approved individual. Children will not be allowed to leave The HUB without an approved individual. Upon pick-up, a staff member or volunteer will require that each individual show proper identification to ensure they are on the “List of people who can pick up my child(ren).” We take very seriously the safety of the children in our programming and will not release a child to any individual we do not recognize without a proper identification card.
Children will be well supervised, and trained staff and volunteers will remain with children at all times.
Care of Children Who Are Ill
Children who become ill while in our care may be sent home if:
• The child’s illness is keeping him or her from comfortably taking part in the basketball activities.
• The sick child needs more care than the staff can provide without affecting the health and safety of other children.
• Other children could get sick from being near the sick child.
• Child shows symptoms that could result in a positive COVID-19 test.
The HUB has developed and practices emergency plans for:
• Serious injuries or illnesses
• Lost or abducted child
• Poison exposure, including exposure to toxic substances
• Potentially violent situations in the program, including individuals with threatening behaviors
• Natural disasters, including tornado, blizzard, flood, or earthquake - The Learning Center will not be in session if Tulsa Public Schools cancels school for bad weather.
• Disruption of utilities, including loss of electricity, gas, water
Entrances are protected from unauthorized visitors by remaining locked from the outside. During enrollment parents can write the names of adults who are not allowed to pick up their child(ren).
Methods of Communication
· Feel free to share any concerns or questions that may arise.
· You may call or text between 10am-7pm at 918-619-3861.
· You can request a meeting with Athletics Program Manager, Massiel Anguiano, by emailing email@example.com
There are no weapons permitted at the facility. The HUB/Learning Center has a “No Weapons on Site” policy.
Every child’s information will be kept confidential. The Common Good will not share a child or a family’s personal information unless child abuse or neglect is reported or suspected.
Review and Revision of Policies, Plans, and Procedures
The policies and procedures are revised and updated as we learn new information and as we receive input from families, so feel free to provide input or ask questions at any time.
I have gone over these policies and by signing this I agree to follow the policies set forth.