Terms and Conditions
1. Seventy five percent of your products must be plant or animal fiber related unless otherwise approved by our committee. Carolina FiberFest reserves the right to turn down vendors whose products are not compatible with the event.
2. Application with full payment for returning vendors must be received by March 31, 2023 in order to reserve your space for the 2024 festival. If payment is not received by March 31, 2023 you will forfeit your space and we will open the space to new vendor applicants.
3. Applications and payments will be accepted in one of two ways:
a. Submit your application online and use the 'Pay Now' button to submit a PayPal payment.
b. Submit your application online and mail a check to: Carolina FiberFest, 8009 Austin Peck Trail, Efland, NC 27243. MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO CAROLINA FIBERFEST.
4. You will not need a PayPal account to use PayPal. Any credit card or even a personal or business check may be used for payment.
5. Vendors must provide a current copy of their North Carolina sales tax certificate
6. Vendors are responsible for transportation, insurance, and sale of their own work. Vendors are also responsible for reporting and paying appropiate sales tax. Carolina FiberFest assumes no responsibility for loss or damage/injury to any work, display or person. Carolina FiberFest does NOT provide any booth set up items such as chairs or tables.
7. Carolina FiberFest is a juried festival. If accepted, confirmation letters with space assignments will be emailed after May 1 2023, after receipt of the total booth fee and other required documentation as outlined above.
8. Accepted vendors will be listed on our web site, www.carolinafiberfest.org after payment and application are received.
9. Carolina FiberFest encourages vendors to have liability insurance, but it is not a requirement.
10. Booth spaces are assigned with priority given to returning vendors in good standing with CFF
11. The Festival reserves the right to reassign booth space on an “as needed” basis. Although every effort will be made to accommodate booth requests Carolina FiberFest does not guarantee any particular space assignment to any particular vendor.
12. Booth set-up must be within the confines of the designated space, no part of the booth display may extend into another vendor’s booth or into the aisle.
13. Vendors must setup booth space on March 7, 2024 from 1pm to 8 pm and final touches on Friday March 8, 2024 from 7 am to 9 am. Booths must remain open during marketplace hours March 8, 2024 9am-6pm and March 9, 2024 9am-6pm. Vendors may not breakdown booth space before 6pm March 9, 2024 - doing so will result in not being invited back as a vendor to CFF. All vendors must be packed and gone by 8 pm March 9, 2024. Vendors must be sure their booth space is clear of all items used for the event!
14. Subletting of space is not allowed. Vendors may share a single booth space, upon Carolina FiberFest approval, provided each vendor has completed and signed an application. Requests for sharing of space should be included when vendor application is submitted. Each vendor must have their own Tax ID number.
15. Pop up tents in your booth space are acceptable. Tents must be flame retardant, no canvas (per the Fire Marshal). Contact Carolina FiberFest for approval prior to the event if tent is over 200 square feet.
16. Any vendor who cancels for any reason is entitled to a refund less an administrative fee of $50.00, if the cancellation is by November 1, 2023. If cancellation is received after November 1 2023 no refund will be given. If anyone is asked by Carolina FiberFest to leave the premises for any reason, no refund will be given and they will not be eligible to return in future years. All cancellations must be sent via email to email@example.com.
17. Use of alcoholic beverages on the property is prohibited.
18. No animals allowed in the buildings except those permitted by building use, service animals assisting the disabled or law enforcement.
19. Camping is available on the fairgrounds - See NC State Fairgrounds website. Vendors must make arrangements and payments for camping directly with the NC State Fairgrounds.
20. Carolina FiberFest reserves the right to ask any vendor to leave if they violate these terms, or if their products do not appropriately adhere to the above mentioned rules. Carolina FiberFest will not be liable for any monies or damages incurred by exercising this right.
21. Submission of an application shall be considered an agreement to all terms stated in this submission form and on the Carolina FiberFest website.