Be sure to read and sign all of this form
▪ Application deadline: August, 1 2023
▪ Vendor Space Fees: $180 for one 10’ x 10’ space, each additional space for the SAME vendor is $100.00. Summergrass reserves the right to
limit the number of spaces per vendor if necessary. Space purchase includes a business card sized ad in the program.
▪ Vendor Placement: The Vendor map is not updated. Please bear with us till it is completed.
▪ Tickets: Each vendor, regardless of space size, receives two (2) three-day festival tickets. Do not lose these or you will be required to
buy tickets at the gate. Any tickets needed in addition to the two (2) provided must be purchased either in advance or at the gate.
▪ Electricity for your vendor space: VERY limited and for cash register and lighting ONLY! If you require electricity for a cash register indicate below and we will try to locate your booth to accommodate that need. Register early! We recommend you bring your own battery or lights for lighting and exstention cords. Lighting of the vendor area is not guaranteed, but we’re trying! There is a $25.00 fee for electricity. A small QUIET generator is OK.
▪ Photo description of your booth and merchandise. If you have not been a vendor at Summergrass before (or a previous vendor
whose products/setup changed), you MUST provide a photograph of your work and booth set-up, and list of merchandise sold with
this application. *(please upload below if necessary).
▪ Vendor Camping: The cost, $55 Wed-Sun inclusive, for dry camping space is not included in your vendor fee. You MUST indicate on
your application if you need a camping space or not. Inquire for optional electric for campers this year.
▪ Confirmation: You will be notified of your acceptance as a vendor by phone or email.
▪ Business License: The city of Vista requires all our vendors to have a City of Vista business license which can be obtained from the
City of Vista website.