In order to support your application, you will need to submit some documentation. Therefore, please:
Scan, or take a photo of your evidence and upload it with your form below.
(Please feel free to black out any information that relates to the amount of benefit paid or health conditions etc).
Each application will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To be automatically eligible for the Personal Assistant Ticket Scheme you must be able to supply the following dated within the past 12 months or with a valid date covering the event:
- Front page of DLA letter or PIP letter
- Front page of Attendance Allowance letter
- Evidence of being registered as severe sight impaired (blind)
- Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
- Valid Access Card showing you require a +1 to accompany you
- Armed Forces Independent Disability Payment
- War Disablement Pension
- A letter from a medical consultant specifying your need to use the facilities
In addition, copies of the following two pieces of evidence are required in order to reserve an Accessible Parking space:
- Valid Blue Badge
- Valid Photo ID (Drivers licence/Passport or equivalent, to validate the Blue Badge)