REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS:
• Applicant must be accepted or enrolled in an accredited college or university and planning to continue enrollment the following year.
• Applicant must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed before graduation.
• All applicants must complete the Leadership section completely, including answering all the questions and providing an essay as outlined.
• Applicants must submit two letters of recommendation in support of the application for the ATCA Scholarship Program. You may select anyone from your community who you believe can best address your strength of personal character and your commitment to volunteer service.
• Official Transcript Submittal Requirements:
– Must submit official transcripts of all college coursework
– College Students with less than 30 semester or 45 quarter hours: Must submit official transcripts of all college coursework and official high school transcript
High School Students/Graduates:
– Must submit official high school transcripts
• Application Submission Deadlines:
Completed Application must be received by ATCA no later than May 1, 2023 - This includes all transcripts and letters of recommendation. ATCA reserves the right to reject incomplete applications.