4. Release and Waiver. I, the Volunteer, hereby freely, voluntarily and without duress execute this Release under the following terms: I, the volunteer, do hereby release and forever discharge and hold harmless Summer Bash and their successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from my Activities with Summer Bash. I understand and acknowledge that this Release discharges Summer Bash from any liability or claim that I may have against the organization, Summer Bash, with respect to any bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from my Activities with Summer Bash, whether caused by the negligence of Summer Bash or their officers, directors, employees, agents or otherwise. I also understand that Summer Bash does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide financial assistance or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health or disability insurance in the event of injury, death, or property damage.
5. Medical Treatment. I, the Volunteer, do hereby release and forever discharge Summer Bash from any claim or action whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first aid, treatment or service rendered in connection with my Activities with Summer Bash. If the Volunteer is less than 18 years of age (a “minor”), the Volunteer and the parents having legal custody and/or the legal guardians of the Volunteer (the “Guardians”) also hereby release and forever discharge Summer Bash from any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of the decision by any representative or agent of Summer Bash to exercise the power to consent to medical or dental treatment.
6. Insurance. I, the Volunteer, understand that, except as otherwise agreed to by Summer Bash in writing, Summer Bash is under no obligation to provide, carry, or maintain health, medical, travel, disability, or other insurance for any Volunteer. Each Volunteer is expected and encouraged to obtain his or her own health, medical, travel, disability, or other insurance coverage.
7. Release of Media Rights. I give to Summer Bash all right, title, and interest I may have in any and all photographic images, videos, or audio recordings, interviews, and other written, visual, or broadcast media made, originated, or created by Summer Bash or its agents or employees during or in connection with Summer Bash Drive in Movie Theatre, including but not limited to any royalties, proceeds, or other benefits derived from such materials.
8. Entire Agreement and Enforceability. This Agreement is the entire agreement and understanding between Summer Bash and I. This agreement may not be changed, waived, discharged, or terminated unless agreed to in writing by Summer Bash and I. I agree that in the event that any clause, sentence, or provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, the validity of that clause or provision shall not otherwise affect the remaining provisions of this Agreement which shall continue to be enforceable. This Agreement is binding upon me and my heirs, personal representatives, and assigns, and any other person making a claim on my behalf. In addition, if I am a married person, I agree that this Agreement is made by me on my behalf and on behalf of the marital community of my spouse and me, and I agree that this Agreement will be binding on that marital community.