BuyQ Marketing Support
BuyQ will work closely with the awarded vendor to develop and implement a custom marketing and sales support plan to create opportunities for charter and private school market growth and retention. Marketing and sales activities in support of this contract may include the following:
General Market Intelligence
BuyQ is available to provide subject matter expertise and “on-demand” insights for sales and marketing leadership on the charter and private school markets. Examples include:
- Comparing and contrasting charter, private, and traditional public school buying behavior, trends and preferences.
- Refining customer profiles and personas to improve messaging.
- Experience-based advice on 3rd-party opportunities such as association partnerships and conferences.
Data and Analytics
BuyQ will provide Vendor access to information on charter and private schools to enable vendor to efficiently and effectively segment and target buyers. This information may include lists of all charter and private schools, new and expanding schools, and school leadership contact information.
BuyQ analyzes all sales data provided by the awarded vendor to find opportunities to grow existing business and refine business development efforts. Reports can be customized and include insights into buying patterns based on customer segments, geography and products.
General Marketing Support
Contract Award Announcement
BuyQ will announce the contract award through multiple channels including:
- News release posted to the wire and on BuyQ’s website.
- Dedicated email to BuyQ’s full email list.
- Post on front page of BuyQ’s website
- Announcement on BuyQ’s and BuyQ executives’ social media accounts, including LinkedIn and Twitter.
Following the contract award and receipt of logo from the vendor, BuyQ will include awarded vendor in all BuyQ’s co-branded marketing and sales print materials, including BuyQ’s brochure and sell sheets, which are shared with customers at conference, events, roundtables, receptions, one-on-one sales meetings, etc.
Ongoing Digital Marketing Support
Following contract announcement, BuyQ will market the contract and awarded vendor through various channels including:
- On-going presence on BuyQ’s website in the form of a dedicated vendor webpage.
- Inclusion in BuyQ’s monthly newsletter and targeted email drip campaigns.
- Social media posts.
Vendor Case Study: If vendor can provide a customer, BuyQ will produce a case study featuring awarded vendor and school customer to be posted on the BuyQ Resource Center. BuyQ will also distribute the piece via email and BuyQ’s social media channels. Hard copies of the case study will also be distributed via BuyQ’s booth at various charter and private school conferences.
Additional: BuyQ will work with awarded vendor on various opportunities to develop and/or distribute vendor informed educational content to prospects and buyers through various channels including BuyQ’s website, BuyQ emails, conferences and events and channel partner opportunities.
Conferences and Events
BuyQ maintains a visible presence at key customer conferences. Our conference strategy includes the following key activities:
- Exhibit hall booths at and often sponsorship of the largest charter and private school conferences nationwide including (but not limited to) the National Charter Schools Conference and state conferences in Texas, California, Colorado, Florida and other top markets.
- Using exhibit hall booth to collect warm leads for BuyQ and our awarded vendors through cash giveaways and other incentives.
- Leading or participating in conference sessions on timely charter and private school business and operations topics.
- Hosting and co-hosting networking functions such as happy hours, receptions and dinners for key customers and prospects.
- Awarded vendors are promoted at these events by being included in onsite print materials and via one-on-one conversations with event attendees.
BuyQ regularly works with its awarded vendor’s sales teams to develop strategies for effective selling into the private and charter school markets. BuyQ will also work directly with vendor sales leaders and representatives to identify, segment and target joint customers and prospects, including providing introductions to school contacts when possible and participating in joint customer meetings. Finally, BuyQ conducts its own direct sales campaigns to grow BuyQ registrations and provide warm leads to awarded vendors.
Additional: As an awarded vendor, you will have the opportunity to leverage BuyQ’s knowledge, resources, and connections to help promote your products and services in other ways not described here. We are happy to work with you to create additional joint marketing campaigns, co-sponsor events, host webinars, etc. Your success equals our success, and we are eager to work with you creatively to achieve our shared goals!