Please review the following terms and conditions for our Summer Camps:
- Payment for the camp is due at the time of registration. Once payment is made, there will be no refunds or credits issued for any reason.
- Payment can be only made via PAYNOW to UEN 201103301K
- If you need to cancel your child's enrollment in the camp, please notify us as soon as possible. However, please note that we cannot issue any refunds or credits.
- In the unlikely event that we need to cancel a camp session, we will make every effort to provide a makeup session or issue a credit for a future session. However, we cannot guarantee that a makeup session will be available or that a credit will be issued.
- Please make sure your child arrives at camp on time and is picked up promptly at the end of each session. We cannot be responsible for children who are left unattended outside of camp hours.
- We reserve the right to dismiss any child from camp without a refund if they do not comply with our rules and policies or if their behaviour is deemed unsafe or disruptive.
- While every reasonable precaution will be taken to prevent accidents, the director, teachers and those associated with Tanglin Arts Studio will not be responsible for any accident, injury or damage, however arising, which may happen to any person on or off the premises, irrespective of the extent of the injury, damage or loss sustained.
In case of need, and in the event that the parents cannot be contacted to give consent, the teacher in charge may authorise the medical examination of the child.
All expenses thereby incurred have to be met by the parents.
Personal property is the responsibility of the owner. Tanglin Arts Studio will not be responsible for the loss and or damage of private property.
By registering your child for our Summer Camps, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.