STOP! PLEASE READ!
***INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AND RECIPIENTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO RE-APPLY.***
***You will be notified only if/when your application is complete.***
* Surgical procedures are all at Thompson Veterinary Clinic.
* This program is to assist with the cost of spay/neuter, rabies, and pain medication. The cost of this program is $50 plus any additional charges you may choose. (Approved services under the program listed below) You will be required to pre-pay this fee prior to scheduling.
* Pet must be healthy to qualify for surgery.
* Once your pet is dropped off your pet will be examined by the doctor. If your pet is found to have an abnormal exam such as being in heat, cryptorchid (undescended testicles), needs labs, fluids, etc. You will be contacted to pick up your pet without surgery being performed.
* Thompson Veterinary Clinic has chosen to donate the $59 Exam and complete these procedures for owners pre-approved by the Eva Burrell Animal Shelter. However, if this is your first time being seen at our facility this exam will not qualify you as a current client with Thompson Veterinary Clinic.
* If your pet is requiring a recheck from the procedure or if you have questions/concerns regarding the procedure within 5 weeks post-operation, please call and speak with one of our team members. Booster vaccines will be scheduled with a technician 3-4 weeks after the initial vaccines.
* With this program it is based off income so there will be no Labs or Fluids offered. By opting for this income-based program you are waiving the labs and fluids as an optional service, however if it is found that your pet requires these options in order for the procedure to be safely completed your pet will be returned to you without the procedure being completed.
* You can choose to have additional vaccines (some do require boosters 3-4 weeks from the initial vaccine to be considered valid), heartworm/tick borne disease testing, Feline Leukemia testing, fecal, e-collar (cone) all at your own expense. Feel free to ask for a quote if you would like any of these items and knowing this will be in addition to the $50 under this program.
* If your pet is found to have fleas, a pill will be administered to remove all live fleas from your pet for 24 hours and you will be responsible for $10. If you know your pet has fleas please notify us as we can dispense this to be given the night before at the same cost.
*Account at Thompson Veterinary Clinic must be in good standings.
BE SURE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF CURRENT RABIES CERTIFICATE – BE SURE TO PROVIDE PROOF AT OR BEFORE DROP OFF - OTHERWISE A RABIES WILL BE ADMINISTERED BEFORE PET GOES HOME.
**IF YOU NO SHOW**
If you do not show up the day of your appointment or do not call within 24 hours to cancel/reschedule you will be removed from the program and no longer eligible to participate in the 2023 Spay/Neuter Program. You will also forfeit your $50 pre-payment ($25 to EBAS/$25 to TVC). If this is the first time to Thompson Veterinary Clinic you will no longer receive services including emergency from our facility.