1 page maximum, including:
• Team description: Principal applicant, mentor, co-applicants, collaborators, patient partners. As the principal applicant will be an early-career investigator, they should choose a middle-career or senior investigator as a mentor.
• Names, positions, affiliations of each team member.
• Contact information for the principal applicant.
3 pages maximum, 2cm margins, single-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman.
Figures and tables are separate to the 3 page maximum.
References should be attached in the Appendix.
• 0.5 page: Introduction.
• 1.5 pages: Methods (including Objective, Aims, Hypothesis, Sample Size Estimation, Timelines).
• 0.5 page: Expected outcomes and significance; Knowledge Translation.
• 0.5 page: Future research and plans to apply for a future larger grant application.
Mentor Letter of Support
1 page maximum that describes the mentorship plan and institutional support (research space, statistical services, etc).
• Submitted for Applicant and Mentor.
• 3 pages maximum, free form, and can include but not limited to: training background, current position, peer-reviewed publications (provide #’s and examples of recent work), current grants.
• Other letters of support (optional).
• Itemized budget (1 page maximum).
Please make sure you double check and upload all the required documents.