Rules and Responsibilities:
1. The primary or lead presenter is responsible for: informing all presenters of these rules and responsibilities and other information related to the application; and, ensuring all requirements are met in a timely manner.
2. Presenters must disclose any conflict of interest relationships, financial or non-financial.
3. Each accepted presenter will be required to register and pay the conference fee. A reduced fee for presenters will apply.
4. DSF does not reimburse presenters for any travel expenses or pay speaker fees/Honoria for breakout sessions.
5. DSF reserves the right to reduce the word length of any submitted copy for conference promotion purposes.
6. Conference sessions will be scheduled on Thursday 21st, Friday 22nd and Saturday 23rd March 2024. The schedule is determined by balancing topics and target audiences. Individual schedule requests are considered only in extenuating circumstances.
7. Presenters are prohibited from distributing promotional materials during their presentation.