INTENSIVE LITERACY PROGRAM OPTIONS
All intensive programs run during the school day. We do our best to accommodate all requests for times, total hours, and instructors. Intensives include a pre and a post assessment, completed on the first day and last day of programming. Note that day 2 of programs is not an instructional day. This day is used for the instructor to write the assessment report, and the student does not attend in person.
Session A Intensives: 40-hour (Monday - Thursday, 2 hours a day, April 5-May 10, $2880) and 75-hour (Monday - Friday, 3 hours a day, April 5-May11, $4980).
Session B Intensives: 40-hour (Monday - Thursday, 2 hours a day, May 17-June 22, $2880) and 75-hour (Monday - Friday, 3 hours a day, May 17-June 22, $4980).
Please note! You may choose to add an additional week June 26.
To apply for a literacy intensive program:
1. Select the intensive you would like to apply for
2. Select any alternative intensive programs you would be interested in if your first choice is unavailable
3. Select the intensive times that work for you
4. Indicate small group interest
5. Let us know any preferences you have for times, dates, and instructors