By submitting this application you agree to the terms and conditions of participating in the Crystal Festival LLC held and presented by: The Crystal Barista.
1. This show is designed to bring mine owners, mineral collectors, stone artists, crystal healers, and jewelry designers together. Our goal is to create a rock, mineral, gem, and crystal community. Vendors, artists, and collectors participating in any of our Crystal Festival show or any show held or presented by The Crystal Barista agree to speak kindly of one another, and not to bash other vendors, miners, healers, or artists. We understand everyone in this community has unique and valuable knowledge and enthusiasm to share, we ask all of our vendors to please respect, embrace, and celebrate our differences.
2. Each Small Business vendor must bring their own 6-foot table(s), table covers, and chairs. These are NOT provided by the show or venue.
3. Small business vendors are permitted to bring displays and stands however, you may not exceed your permitted space into any other vendor's space or the aisleways.
4. Loud music is prohibited.
5. Outlets are available for electronic equipment however electricity has a separate cost and is NOT included in your space. Do not use electrical outlets unless you have paid for them.
6. The Crystal Festival LLC, The Crystal Barista, and the Venue are not liable or responsible for any accidents or incidents that occur while vendors, volunteers or patrons are on the exposition floor. In addition, The Crystal Festival, The Crystal Barista, and the venue assume no liability or responsibility for any effects small business vendor products may have on patrons. Each vendor holds responsibility and liability for their own products and product effects. While products can be left overnight during the Crystal Festival vendors are 100% responsible for the safety and security of their own products, booths, and displays.
7. Vendors may have access to event space beginning approximately 3 hours before opening on the first day of the event to set up. On the closing day of the event, vendors will have approximately 3 hours to take down. After the assigned pack-out time vendors will be charged per hour to compensate the venue. If any vendor needs more time they must first arrange that with The Crystal Festival LLC before the event starts.
8. There are no bad spaces. Show management pre-selects vendor space for each small business based on your products, the crowds they draw, electrical needs, and any special needs. Vendors reserve the right to request a specific space or a different space but this is not guaranteed unless pre-arranged with The Crystal Festival LLC. *These are exceptions to this rule for Sponsors.
9. The Crystal Festival LLC, Crystal Barista, and any venue hosting The Crystal Festival Rock, Mineral, Gem, and Fossil show are NOT responsible for lost, or stolen merchandise, art, displays, cash, or personal effects. It is up to the vendor to hold show insurance insuring your goods, services, displays, and personal items.
10. Registration fees are non-refundable. In the event of a proven accident, riot, strike, epidemic, an act of God or any other legitimate condition or occurrence beyond their respective control, The Crystal Festival LLC will be rescheduled for a date to be determined and applications will be moved over. In the event this event is canceled by The Crystal Festival LLC this contract is null and void and vendors will receive a full refund within 45 days.
11. NO LATE SETUP, NO EARLY TAKEDOWN. Setting up late is not permitted once the show has started you will be unable to bring in tables, chairs, or displays as they can block the lanes and create a fire lane hazard. There is no early takedown without pre-arrangments as the show needs to ensure fire safety. Arriving after the opening of the show will result in not being allowed to participate in the show without a refund. Taking down early without prior arrangements will result in not being permitted to any future events including ones already paid, without a refund.
12. NO SMOKING within the venue. This is part of the Utah clean air act as well as The Crystal Festival LLC policy of being all-inclusive.
13. Animals are not permitted within The Crystal Festival LLC shows unless they are registered service animals, support, or comfort animals AND fit within the venue's animal policy. For each venue's policy please contact us before bringing your four-legged family member with you. All animals regardless of legal status must be on a leash or held.
14. This is NOT a central checkout show. Each vendor is responsible for taking payment for their own goods, and services. Please ensure you have payment methods set up prior to the show.
15. The Crystal Festival LLC is. not responsible for providing wifi, internet access, or for any cell phone reception availability. Please make sure you can take payments offline if for any reason you are unable to use cell service or an internet connection.
16. In order to be announced on the event pages on social media it is the vendor's responsibility to provide photographs and a short 2-5 sentence bio. Please email these to Adrienne@CrystalBarista.com prior to the show dates! Any photos or bios emailed within 72 hours of the show may not get posted in time.
Small business vendors are entitled to use the name, likenesses, and other promotional materials provided for The Crystal Festival LLC to promote The Crystal Festival and their attendance. As a registered vendor, you are welcome to submit a promotional item, i.e., coupon, business card, flyer, etc., to be included in our complimentary VIP bags or set on our entryway tables. If you have signed up for additional advertising we will contact you to get more personalized information. Your signature verifies your consent to these terms.