Infection Preventionist Membership Benefits
1) NADONA Membership Benefits
c. Webinars (Contact Hours and without Contact hours)
d. Discounts on Certification Courses and Exams
e. Discounted price on Registration for NADONA Conference
f. Exclusive Resources on NADONA website for members only
g. The Director
h. LTC Publications Available Chamberlain College of Nursing opportunities
2) Quarterly IP Newsletter filled with articles, updates, new products etc. for the IP
3) Monthly Computer-side chats for IP Members only - Opportunity to ask questions, discuss topics, general peer conversation, attended and hosted by NADONA staff.
4) Quarterly IP Webinars - Outside speakers presenting on hot topics and new rules/regulations.
5) Sponsorship of quarterly meetings (3 virtual meetings and one in person meeting at the national NADONA conference
6) Quarterly board meetings (Includes officers of the IP Committee)
7) “The Director” NADONA’s quarterly journal will have an IP Section dedicated to the Infection