1. If approved by the WYFAC Board, coaching / volunteer positions are approved for only one season.
2. I will abide by and promote the WYFAC organizations mission goals, riles, and procedures outlined by the By-laws.
3. I will always exhibit good sportsmanship, self-control, and act in an adult and professional manner at all WYFAC games, practices, events, and other sponsored activities.
4. As a coach / volunteer of the WYFAC organization, I will support, promote, and participate in league activities, and fundraisers.
5. All coaches and volunteers must submit a new application for background checks by July 15th of each year.
6. All coaches / volunteers agree to not use any drugs, alcohol, or tobacco products before or during any games or practices for cheer or football.
7. All coaches / volunteers must not engage in any physical or verbal altercations that would cast WYFAC oin a negative light.
8. All coaches / volunteers agree to not use any profanity during any practices, games, or WYFAC events.
9. All coaches / volunteers must not be verbally negative, abusive, or harsh in dealings with others.
10. I will abide by all decision of the WYFAC board including those relating to my involvemnet as a volunteer in the organization.
11. I agree to conduct organized and timely practice sessions that allow players / cheerleaders the oppurtunity to achieve their highest potential thus contributing to overall team success.
12. I will work together with the WYFAC Board, other coaches, and Team / Cheer Mom's to actively communicate and coordinate all WYFAC activities with the parents of the children on my team.
13. I understand that even while away from the practice or game field I am still seen as a representative of WYFAC and will carry myself accordingly to be seen as a positive role model and mentor for the children.
14. I understand at times I will be required to help resolve conflicts especially as it may pertain to managing parent expectations of their child's participation, play, and development in our organization.
15. I pledge to actively and equally coach all players / cheerleaders so that they may earn productive playing time on the squad which contributes to the overall team succes, growth, and development.