Liahona Preparatory Academy 2023-2024 School Year Registration
This form is for registering students attending classes on campus.
As you complete the registration form, please be aware of the following:
1. A $100 non-refundable registration fee per student will be collected upon form completion. If using a credit card, a 3% processing fee will be charged. Also, the form of payment used to pay the registration fee will become the default form of payment for tuition. You may contact our accountant, Jeannie Bell, to change your payment type.
2. To pay the registration fee, you will be instructed to follow a link to our website. Once the fee is paid, you must RETURN TO THIS FORM and click submit to complete registration.
3. Monthly tuition payments begin July 10th and are charged on the 10th of each consecutive month, with the last payment incurring on June 10th, 2024
4. For students new to Liahona, immunization forms or exemption status forms are required and must be submitted BEFORE your student's registration will be accepted.
5. Students entering 7th grade are required to obtain additional immunizations or provide an updated exemption status form. We must receive a written proof before your student's registration will be approved.
6. A copy of Liahona's Policies and Procedures is included with this form. It is imperative you thoroughly read this, as you are required to sign your understanding and willingness to abide by them.
7. Once a student's registration is complete, you will receive an approval email notifying you of your student's acceptance as an Academy student. If you do not receive an email, please contact the front office.
We highly recommend saving each page as your complete the registration form. The option for saving data is offered at the bottom of each page.
If you have problems or questions, please contact the front desk @ 801 785 7850.