ED LENTZ PRIZE SUBMISSION FORM
Recognizing work that celebrates importance of place and its preservation.
Columbus Landmarks is pleased to award the Ed Lentz Prize in honor of its namesake. The Ed Lentz Prize is a $500 award given annually to celebrate the winning entry of an individual/individual group who has created a work (writing, presentation, film, etc.) within the past three years that best documents, evokes, interprets, analyzes or captures the importance of place and its preservation. (If an individual is entering on behalf of a group or organization, the prize check is awarded to the individual who enters the project.)
● Work must contribute to a deeper and more robust understanding of history, architecture, and/or importance of historic preservation and design excellence of the built environment in Central Ohio
● Work must have been created within the past three years
● Applicants must submit a completed entry form including the 300-word maximum statement describing how the work fulfills the goals of the prize and attach supporting images, film, etc.
● Entries are submitted online
● Columbus Landmarks staff and current Board members are not eligible to make submission
● Previous Columbus Landmarks winning entries are not eligible
● Past entries that still meet the criteria must be resubmitted for consideration
● Entries must be received by Friday, April 7th
A panel committee will review all entries meeting the application criteria and format requirements. A selection of the work that is best in overall quality and representation will be awarded the prize. Judges reserve the right not to award the prize, if in their opinion no submission merits an award.