You are invited to register for the survival adventure of the summer!
Survivors will be divided into tribes that will work together to build their camp and then spend two days competing in Bible based reward challenges. Tribe members will participate inindividual as well as group devotions each morning. Tribal Council will be held each night and the final morning, with prayer, worship, and messages. Tribes will have to survive with no showers, primitive sleeping conditions, minimal food, and only the clothes on their backs.
Students will be chaperoned in their camps. Separate sleeping areas for guys & gals will be enforced.
Cost: $80 (scholarships and multiple child discount available). Students receive a T-shirt, devotional journal, and tribe buff.
- Briefing party: Sunday June 18 at 7:00 p.m. at the church!
- Departure: Wednesday, June 21, at 5:00 p.m.
- Return: Saturday June 24 around 2:00 p.m.
- Any questions please call: 785-556-4017 or email: email@example.com.
Students should bring the following:
- Wear athletic clothes each day
- Bible and pen
- Water bottle
- Bug spray and sunscreen
- Sleeping bag
- Athletic shoes and water shoes
- Set of warm clothes to layer up with
- Small toiletry bag with toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, and brush
- Pack a small separate backpack with a change of clothes for the final morning (See rules on modesty)