As of January 1, 2023, child care providers receive an automatic initial registration fee for each newly enrolled child. This applies regardless of the provider's private pay policy. As a result, child care providers can no longer charge families enrolled through ELRC a registration fee. Providers can also no longer charge subsidy families summer camp or annual registration fees, although these fees are not paid automatically and will only be paid by ELRC based on the provider's private pay policy.
If you charge a summer camp or annual registration fee, ELRC18 is requesting that you use this form to provide the child(ren)'s information, as well as to upload documentation of your policy (i.e., a page from your handbook, parent agreement, etc.). Please keep in mind that payment of this annual fee can only be paid based on your private pay policy. For example, if you charge a family registration fee (instead of per child), then you must only request payment of the annual fee for one child in a family that receives subsidy. If you do not charge an annual registration fee, you should not complete this form.
You should complete this form NO MORE than 30 days in advance of when you would be billing your families for these charges.
Please note the following. Your use of this form and signature at the end indicates your understanding of the following:
- Payment will only be made for children who are subsidy eligible and enrolled in your program at the time the fee is due.
- You must upload a copy of your private pay policy, as well as complete this form in its entirety.
- Payments made in error as a result of information included on this form will be recouped.
- Your confirmation that the registration fee has been processed will be receipt of a Registration Fee Letter via mail or e-Correspondence.
- You have read and understand https://www.pakeys.org/elrc-22-09/
If you have any questions, BEFORE COMPLETING THIS FORM, contact ELRC 18's Provider/STARS team at ELRC18providers@caringpeoplealliance.org or by calling (215) 382-4762 x 2980.