Included in this scholarship are the CFA exam fees and the Kaplan Schweser Boston Weekly Review Program. Up to 6 scholarships will be awarded. Please note that CFA Society Boston reserves the right to schedule an interview to assess a candidate’s qualifications.
- CFA Exam: CFA Society Boston will reimburse up to $1,600 for enrollment and/or registration fee(s). Reimbursement amount will be determined by enrollment/registration fees paid by the recipient.
- Kaplan Schweser Scholarship: free tuition for the Kaplan Schweser Premium Package (retail $999.00)
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Registered for either the May, August or November 2023 exam cycles at time of application;
- Have a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree:
- or be within two-years of completing a bachelor's degree program at the time of registration
- or have four years of qualified, professional work experience
- or have a combination of work and college experience that totals at least four years
(Note: Summer, part-time, and internship positions do not qualify)
- If you initially enroll/register as a second to last or final year undergraduate student with a degree in progress, you may not register for the Level II exam until you have earned your degree, or obtained work experience that meets the program’s entrance requirements. At the time your degree is awarded, you may update your account education information to certify that your degree has been received.
- Understand the professional conduct requirements;
- Be prepared to take the exam in English;
- Complete the online application;
- Completed applications must be received by 5:00 PM EST on May 5, 2023.
Please Note: Scholarships are not awarded to the immediate family of officers, directors, or committee chairs of CFA Society Boston or to Society employees or their immediate families.