One of the core values of The Grand Lake Veterinary Hospital and all of our carefully chosen staff is to treat ALL of our clients AND their furry family with the same care and compassion we would expect for ourselves and our own pets. We strive to be a bright spot in your day!
Our ENTIRE team is here to HELP YOU and your furry family. We know your time is valuable; however, we are a hospital and sick patients are unpredictable. The sick patient that delays your appointment, prescription pick-up, or check out today might be your pet tomorrow! By signing this agreement you acknowledge that you will bring your best human self when you interact with our staff.
By choosing GLVH you are choosing:
- An independently owned practice that prides itself on individualized non packaged care
- To work with 8 collaborative doctors who not only have a top notch education, but also have between 1- 3.5 decades of experience
- Medical care choices driven by research to recommend the best products and lab work, not the ones a corporate owner negotiated for the most profit
- A practice that takes the time to explain your pet's conditions and help you understand how to best take care of your furry family
- Caring and respectful team members
- Live humans that pick up the phone
- An emphasis on low stress handling of pets so they enjoy coming to see us
- Upfront and transparent explanations and estimates for recommended care
- Wellness and preventative care-to avoid illness and help pets live longer
- A hospital that still provides Urgent care when you need us most!