APPROPRIATE DRESS AND BEHAVIOR EXPLANATION
Appropriate dress includes:
1. Jeans - No rips or holes, not sagging shorts - Must be a decent length that covers all private areas. Leggings - No see-through leggings. All leggings must be worn with a shirt that covers the backside.
2. T-shirts or blouses: No midriff, no cleavage showing, back has to be covered. Tank tops must have at least 2" wide straps (no spaghetti straps)
3. Skirts must be of appropriate length no shorter than 2 inches above the knee. Shorts cannot be short but appropriate length.
4. Appropriate undergarments to cover one's private anatomy must always be worn.
5. Shoes/Socks: Comfortable shoes for outdoor activities. Shoes may get wet/muddy. Bring extra pairs of socks. NO flip flops. Sandals must have strap.
* Those not following appropriate dress will be asked to change.
APPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR is expected throughout the retreat.
1. Behave in a moral and Christian manner, respecting myself and the rights of others.
2. Refrain from leaving the premises or leaving the group.
3. Refrain from bringing and/or using drugs, alcohol, or tobacco.
4. Refrain from bringing any kinds of weapons such as guns, knives (including pocket knives), sharp-pointed instruments, etc.
5. No smoking, vaping, drugs or alcohol allowed.
6. You give permission to search bags and personal belongings, if considered necessary.