Before You Begin
This application form is for General Artists & Photographers. Fibre Artists, Groups and Galleries have separate application forms that can be found on LakeCountryArtWalk.ca
September 9 and 10, 2023 at the Lake Country Community Complex.
Over 7,000 people come to enjoy this high-quality arts festival.
The theme for ArtWalk this year is: “ArtWalk 2023: Art and Story Bound Together”
Please note for 2023:
- This application form will be used by all artists except the Fibre Artists, who will use a separate application.
- Photography artists, please note there is not a separate application for photography. Please refer to the General Guidelines on the website that covers all details of participating in ArtWalk, some things will be different for Photography.
1. Please note this application will take 15-30 minutes to complete. Please ensure you have the time and are prepared with all your information and image files to submit. Fields with * are mandatory.
2. Please ensure the actual image files are individually named with the following convention: Artist Last Name_ArtworkTitle, no larger than 10MB in size (per image) and saved in one of the following formats: jpeg, jpg, zip, or png
3. You will need to complete the form in one session. Please begin with all materials prepared to avoid timing out the form and losing information. Please ensure you have a reliable internet connection while completing this form.
4. If you are unable to participate in the online submission process, please email email@example.com.
5. Applications are open April 1- June 1, 2023
Submit the application by June 1, 2023.
The Jury Process will take place in June; you will be notified by email in early July.
Any questions, contact Sharon McCoubrey at 766-4406 or firstname.lastname@example.org or check the website at www.lakecountryartwalk.ca