Event on the First Sunday of Every Month
Next dates: June 4th, July 2nd, and August 6th 2023
Time: 10am - 4pm
Thank you so much for joining Old City Park as a vendor for our first 2023 Art in the Park! We are so excited to have you and your business as a vendor here at Old City Park.
Before filling out the form below, please review the following:
- This vendor form confirms your vendor space for Old City Park's 2023 Art in the Park event, on the 4th of June, 2nd of July, and/or the 6th of August.
- The event will be held both indoors and outdoors during our event.
- Our indoor space will be in the Pavilion which is a centrally located, climate-controlled building.
- This agreement is for the rental of a 10'x10' booth space with a table and two chairs. All vendor tables, signs, and equipment must fit within this space. If you do not need a table or chairs, please let us know in advance.
- For outdoor vendors, tents must be provided by the vendor.
- Our event is open rain or shine. Outdoor vendors are asked to dress for the weather.
- All vendors may bring ONE additional person and the name of your +1 is required below.
$5 VENDOR FEE IS TO BE PAID IN ORDER TO SECURE A SPOT AT THE EVENT.
If assigned an indoor space, please let us know if you need advance access to the Pavilion. Drive-up access to the Pavilion for unloading and set-up can be coordinated with staff and will occur between 9-10am - ALL VEHICLES MUST BE OFF THE GROUNDS BY 10AM, you may park your vehicle in the parking lot between the Harwood and St. Paul entrances; please email firstname.lastname@example.org if more time is needed.
If assigned an outdoor space, please know that all technology and merchandise needs to be secured by the vendor and protected from the elements by the vendor.
Old City Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items occuring for the duration of the event.
Sunday on the day of the event after the Art in the Park event ends. Teardown means removal of all vendor supplied tables and signs, and all merchandise, debris, and vehicles.
For more details about Art in the Park, please email email@example.com or call (214) 413-3679.
If you decide you want to cancel, you must do so before the two-week deadline (two weeks before the event date) if you want a refund. Otherwise there is no refund.
Thank you so much for choosing Old City Park for your upcoming field trip, tour, or activity! For the safety of our staff and guests, please review the policies below before you arrive at the park.
Old City Park Policies & Procedures
Payment: Full payment is due two (2) weeks prior to your field trip, class, tour, or activity. Payment must reach our office two weeks before your scheduled date. Refunds will not be given for absent visitors, attendees, students or chaperones on the date of your activity.
All guests in your group must be pre-paid and pre-registered in order to receive the proper rate for your class, tour, field trip, or activity. No discounts will be given the day of the visit.
For Field Trips: Anyone joining your tour or field trip who did not pre-pay is welcome to enter through the entrance gate and pay regular visitor rate in the ticket office. Numbers on your invoice are locked in on the payment due date, so if you need to make changes to the numbers on your invoice, please get those in as soon as possible.
For Tours: Tours fill up quickly and are limited in size for the health and safety of our visitors & staff. Any additions to tours on the day of the event may not eligible to join the tour. Please schedule the appropriate size tour in advance in order to ensure everyone may participate.
Cancelation Policy: A field trip, tour, class, or activity may be canceled with a full refund up to two weeks prior to your scheduled visit. Any field trip, class, tour, or activity canceled with less than two weeks’ notice of the scheduled date will not be refunded, only rescheduled.
Reschedule Policy: If you are in need to reschedule your booking, you may do so up to one week in advance of the date booked. Upon any need to reschedule, you are allowed to do so up to two times. After rescheduling two times, your date will be locked-in and you will not be refunded.The only exception to this is weather.
Weather Cancelation: As an outdoor living history museum Old City Park is open rain or shine.
Field trips, tours, classes, or activities canceled by a school representative due to weather must be rescheduled in order for credit to be applied within 24 hours of original scheduled date. FOR FIELD TRIPS - when it is weather related, schools may cancel with at least a 24 hour notice. Field trips, tours, classes, or activities cancelled by Old City Park for adverse weather or other conditions beyond our control will receive a full refund.
*Field Trips must check in at 10am.
*Tours, Classes, & Activities need to check in at least 15 minutes prior to their class, tour, or activity.
* Please have your EXACT headcount of attendees; this will greatly expedite your check-in process.
* Please ensure proper safety and social distancing guidelines while at Old City Park.
* Your group will receive an orientation by a staff member with important museum rules. This orientation is mandatory for everyone. Once orientation is completed you may begin your visit. As a reminder, the museum does not officially open until 10am.
FOR FIELD TRIPS & TOURS: Museum Regulations & Group Information:
• All field trips are station-based, lasting no longer than 20(+) minutes in each location to allow for the field trip to be completed prior to lunch.
• The ratio of students to adults should be 10 to 1 for ages 6 and up, 5 to 1 younger than 6.
• Chaperones must stay with their group of students at all times. They are responsible for the safety and behavior of their group.
• Old City Park reserves the right to request a person or group of people to leave the museum without a refund.
• For lunch, you may picnic in our designated picnic area called “Nancy’s Garden.” In the event of rain, please feel free to enjoy your lunch on one of the porches of our homes or businesses. No food or closed bottle drinks are allowed inside of the buildings.
• Please keep our grounds clean by disposing of all trash in the appropriate receptacle.
• In the event of severe damage to a building, artifact, or other park property the school will be held financially responsible.
• In the event of injury, damage, inaccessibility, the Ticket Office must be notified immediately.
• Remember, the park is an outdoor museum and open rain or shine. Please encourage all field trip participants to dress appropriately for the weather.
• You are giving Old City Park permission to photograph or videotape you and your students for publication and marketing purposes.
• For the safety of the students and the museum’s livestock, farm animals should not be fed or petted unless supervised by museum staff.
FOR BLACKSMITHING CLASSES: Museum Regulations & Group Information:
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
• Please wear a long sleeve, 100% cotton shirt, 100% cotton long pants, and closed toed shoes.
• We recommend you purchase and read the following books prior to your visit.
A Blacksmithing Primer: A Course in Basic and Intermediate Blacksmithing
The Art and Craft of the Blacksmith
Old City Park does not receive any profit from the sales of these books.
If you have any questions or changes to your reservation, please contact me at (214) 413-3679 or
firstname.lastname@example.org. To avoid missing important communication, please add this email address to your contact list.
Old City Park
1515 South Harwood Street
Dallas, Texas 75215-1273