The following guidelines apply to your participation in ArtWalk:
1. The application form, to be used by galleries and artist groups, is an online application. If it is not possible to apply online, you can mail in the application form and artwork on a memory stick. Fibre Arts will use separate forms, which can be found on the website.
2. Everyone who applies to ArtWalk will be Juried every year.
3. There will be two Jury processes:
- Artists, Groups, Galleries, Photography
- Fibre Arts
4. There are two choices for space: 100 square feet for $100 or 200 square feet for $200.
5. Everyone will pay a 10% commission fee.
6. You may handle your own sales or may use our central Sales Table. If you are handling your own sales, we ask, and trust, you to report your sales accurately.
7. We encourage you to create your own display supports/panels/easels suitable for your artworks. (nothing to exceed 72” high). See the website for some examples and guidelines for creating an effective display of your artwork.
8. Some grid walls will be available, and you may request them, but please note that there is a limited number of grid walls, so we need to share them among all requests. Typically, we can provide up to 6 grid panels for those artists requesting them. Each panel is 2’ x 6’. Include your request for grid walls on the second form that will be sent to you if you are selected by the Jury Committee.
9. The number of artworks that will be displayed in your space is your choice, however, we encourage you to create a Gallery-like display, without overcrowding the art. The ArtWalk Committee will provide assistance with your display if requested and also reserves the right to make adjustments as necessary to ensure your display meets the overall safety and quality expectations of this art show.
10. Artists do not need to use the Theme in their artworks’ imagery. You will be notified of any Theme related activities that give artists an opportunity to participate.
11. If you are selected, you will provide the details for your exhibition labels online. Instructions for doing this online will be provided for you in a follow-up letter.
Note: More requirements for photographic artists can be found on the website.
We hope you will have a great experience at ArtWalk!