SWIMMING POOL RULES and GUIDELINES
1. The Harrison Place pool is for the use of Harrison Place homeowners and their accompanied guests ONLY. A maximum of six (6) guests per household is allowed unless otherwise agreed to by the HPOA Board. Homeowners must be present with any guests and are responsible for actions and conduct of their guests for any damage or liability resulting from their guests’ actions or conduct. The Harrison Place Board reserves the right to limit the number of non-resident guests. Non-residents and unaccompanied guests on pool premises will be asked to leave and should be reported to law enforcement for trespassing.
2. Harrison Place homeowners using the pool must be able to identify themselves and their Harrison Place address. This is an effort to ensure that the pool is used by owners and their guests only. Homeowners are not permitted to lend, give, or copy their respective keys for non-residents. Trespassers will be asked to leave.
3. The swimming pool hours of operation are 7:00am (or sunrise) to 9:00pm (or sunset).
4. The swimming pool gate should be kept closed while using the pool. The gate should be locked after use.
5. No animals are allowed in or around the pool.
6. No glass objects are allowed in the pool area.
7. Children under the age of 14 will not be permitted in the pool unless accompanied by an adult of at least 18 years of age.
8. Appropriate attire should be worn.
9. Children not yet toilet trained or in diapers are required to wear rubber pants, in accordance with North Carolina regulations.
10. Persons with an infectious disease, open wounds, or bandages are not permitted in the pool.
11. No smoking is allowed in the pool and pool area.
12. No diving is allowed in the pool.
13. No running is allowed in the pool area.
14. There is no lifeguard on duty. All persons using the pool and pool area do so at their own risk and assume all liability. The Harrison Place Owners Association and Board of Directors assume no liability or responsibility for bodily injury, death, or loss/damage to personal property of anyone using the pool facility.
15. Private parties may be held anytime during normal pool hours Monday – Friday, or between the hours of 4-6pm on Saturday, Sunday, and national Holidays. All private parties must be arranged in advance through the property management company and are on a first come, first serve basis. Only one (1) private party may be at the pool area at any given time with a maximum of twenty (20) attendees unless otherwise agreed to by the HPOA Board. The pool WILL REMAIN OPEN to Harrison Place homeowners during any private party.
16. Please be considerate when at the pool and not bother others e.g., noise level.
17. Anyone exhibiting undesirable behavior may be asked to leave the pool area.
18. Any violations of the rules shall be reported to the Swimming Pool/Tennis Committee and may impact future use.