Please note that electricity and water hook-ups are not available in the location where food trucks will be located.
- Cost - The cost is $30 per space for crafters & vendors, $45 for Food Trucks, and $15 for non-profits. Payment must accompany the signed contract. All spaces must be paid for NO LATER THAN April 28, 2023. Space not paid by this date will be subject to cancellation and resale.
- Cancellation Policy - Vendors must notify Animal House Project immediately of cancellation. Deposits are non-refundable since this is a fundraising event for Animal House Project.
- Informational Booths - Non-profit organizations are welcome to be a part of this event and hand out information at their booth.
- Weather- This event will take place rain or shine so please prepare accordingly.
- Electricity- There will be electricity available near the house. However, extension cords will not be provided. If you need electricity, please let us know ahead of time so we can plan your space accordingly. Quiet generators are also welcomed.
- Set-Up begins at 8:30 am on May 13, 2023. We ask that you have your event space completely set-up by the start of the event at 10:00 am. You are welcome to set-up your booth the day before the event. If you choose to do so, please let us know on your form or contact Amanda Cook at Amandacook4049@gmail.com.
- Pets are welcome to come to the craft show but they MUST be on a leash at all times. If you bring your pet to the craft show, you are entirely responsible for the animal. Pet owners MUST pick-up after their pets. Pets who are animal and/or human aggressive are prohibited.
- All vendors must clean-up after themselves. Please do not leave any trash on the grounds. Trash cans will be provided.
- Vendors may drive to their designated spot (if accessible by car) for set-up and clean up. All cars must be parked in the designated parking area (field next to goat and sheep pen).
- Vendors are responsible for making their tents sturdy against wind, rain, etc.
- All vendors MUST not break down their booth until 4:00 pm.
- The Vendor agrees to grant photographic rights for publicity purposes. This includes all brochures, program books, and newspaper articles used this year and in the future.
For questions or concerns please contact Amanda Cook at Amandacook4049@gmail.com
The undersigned does hereby discharge, release and hold harmless, Animal House Project and the Great Marsh Institute (all cities, property owners, and associations) and all co-sponsors from any and all manner of action, suits, damages, or claims whatsoever arising from any loss or damages or claims, to the person or property of the undersigned while in possession or under the supervision of the sponsors during the event, and hereby consents to enforcement of all rules of this event.