Event on May 28th 2023
Time: 10am - 2pm
Thank you so much for joining Old City Park as a vendor for our first 2023 Bark in the Park! We are so excited to have you and your business as a vendor here at Old City Park.
Before filling out the form below, please review the following:
- This vendor form confirms your vendor space for Old City Park's 2023 Bark in the Park event, on the 28th of May.
- The event will be held both indoors and outdoors during our event.
- Our indoor space will be in the Pavilion which is a centrally located, climate-controlled building.
- This agreement is for the rental of a 10'x10' booth space. All vendor tables, signs, and equipment must fit within this space.
- For outdoor vendors, tables and chairs can be provided. Tents must be provided by the vendor.
- Our event is open rain or shine. Outdoor vendors are asked to dress for the weather.
- All vendors may bring ONE additional person and the name of your +1 is required below.
$5 VENDOR FEE IS TO BE PAID IN ORDER TO SECURE A SPOT AT THE EVENT.
If assigned an indoor space, please let us know if you need advance access to the Pavilion. Drive-up access to the Pavilion for unloading and set-up can be coordinated with staff and will occur between 9-10am - ALL VEHICLES MUST BE OFF THE GROUNDS BY 10AM, you may park your vehicle in the parking lot between the Harwood and St. Paul entrances; please email email@example.com if more time is needed.
If assigned an outdoor space, please know that all technology and merchandise needs to be secured by the vendor and protected from the elements by the vendor.
Old City Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items occuring for the duration of the event.
Sunday on the 28th of May after the Bark in the Park event ends. Teardown means removal of all vendor supplied tables and signs, and all merchandise, debris, and vehicles.
For more details about Bark in the Park, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (214) 413-3679.