Do you want to prepare for your birth? Or, looking to have a better birth experience? Then Birth Ball Basics is for you!
Birth Ball Basics is a class that prepares pregnant women of all fitness levels for a home, birth center, or hospital birth. It is an evidenced-based class that provides a healthy physical and emotional framework for pregnant women.
The class covers a variety of topics, including:
- The benefits of using a birth ball
- How to use a birth ball for different labor positions
- How to use a birth ball for pain relief
- How to use a birth ball for postpartum recovery
- The class also includes exercises and stretches that are specifically designed for pregnant women. These exercises and stretches help to strengthen the muscles that are used during labor and delivery. They also help to improve flexibility and reduce pain.
Birth Ball Basics is a great class for pregnant women who are looking for a comprehensive and informative childbirth preparation class. The class is taught by experienced and knowledgeable instructors who are passionate about helping women have a positive birth experience.
If you are interested in learning more about Birth Ball Basics, please visit the website here: https://4tfm.com/birth-ball-basics
If you are interested in nutrition coaching or doula services please visit Erika's website at www.purelynourishingdoula.com.