As singles, we want a safe, comfortable, exciting, and respectful way to notice a connection without the instant pressure to start dating. We also want to go out and do cool things with other singles in our area and age range.
And that's exactly what Mindful Dating Exclusive Events is going to give you - personal invites to doing fun activities and events with other wonderful singles like you. We welcome all age groups and locations but don't worry, you'll still only be grouped with people within a reasonable age range (roughly 10 year span),
Here's how it works:
1) You complete this survey and select the membership level that's best for you.
2) Every 2 weeks I create groups and events that complement each other. Then I send out personal email invitations with details and instructions. In those instructions will be a link to purchase a ticket to reserve your spot. In order to keep the groups "small" there will be a max of 15 tickets to any event (often less) so be sure to RSVP asap to claim your spot!
3) Once we have at least 2 men and 2 women who have officially RSVPd for the event, official tickets will be purchased. There are no refunds unless the event is canceled due to low enrollment (less than 4 people have purchased tickets) or there's a location-specific cancellation.
Please note: The monthly membership fee puts your name in our list from which we create age & location-similar groups (as available) to which we pair fun experiences to have together. The membership fee does NOT cover the ticket cost of the event. Should there be required tickets, you will be responsible for the full ticket price (including tax and any additional fees from hosting company) and a 10% service charge. Should there be any supplies needed for the event, the cost for those will be included in the ticket price. This is, again, a separate payment than the monthly membership fee you'll select below.
4) Once an event is officially on, those that have RSVPed will be connected privately so you can plan any before, during, or after details of your event. This part is up to you and the group to decide what you'd like to do and what you feel comfortable with. Some meet to go out to dinner first, carpool, or coordinate an after-event activity to keep the fun going. None of this is required but an option to get to know each other a little bit more than just outside of the event itself. Again, please only do what you're comfortable with!
5) If you had a good conversation, made a new friend, or felt some sparks, you can either get each other's contact info then OR ask to be put in the same group with them again in the future. You'll be able to do that through a link in the post-event follow up email. I will do my best to honor requests but also know it's important to mix things up and help you meet new people as well.
6) Participating in this membership, receiving an invitation, or attending events does not come with any guarantees. It is not possible to guarantee a certain number of invitations, group sizes, men/women ratio, energy, moods, sparks, etc. I promise to do my best in what I can control in order for each of you to have a great experience.
So...without further ado...Let's get your name on the list and get this party started!
If you have any questions or concerns, contact Larissa at email@example.com Thanks!