Please read these rules and sign the bottom of the page. Return this signed camp rules form to the camp administration staff at check-in on the first day of camp. These rules are designed to help ensure that everyone has a safe, fun and productive camp experience.
In advance, thank you for your time and cooperation. You and your parents have also signed the back of the Medical Release/Liability Waiver Form stating that you have read, understand and will abide by these rules.
1. Participants will not ride in cars while at camp. Participants are asked to walk to all camp functions. If participants bring their cars, they are asked to park their cars and turn the keys over to the camp administration staff. Participants are restricted to the hotel during the camp.
2. The hotel will have regular guests staying at the hotel during the time of camp. We ask that no cheering, chanting, or dancing be practiced in areas not previously designated as camp areas. TSC will provide specific camp practice areas for your use.
3. Campers must follow all hotel rules, as well as be respectful to all hotel staff.
4. TSC will not be responsible for lost or stolen items. Valuables should be left at home. Please note that hotel rooms are cleaned daily by a cleaning staff.
5. Housing Rules:
- No running or unnecessary noise in the hotel.
- All windows are to remain closed in the air conditioned hotel. No leaning out the windows.
- There will be no tumbling, horseplay, partner stunts or practicing in the hotel hallways.
- Any damage to the hotel will be charged to you and your parents. Be sure to leave your room the same as you found it.
- Campers are not allowed to move or rearrange any hotel furniture or fixtures.
- Campers are not allowed to switch rooms.
- Campers are not allowed to decorate outside hallway doors. Any decoration done inside the hotel room must be completely removed and cleaned before check out. No paint on the windows. Decorating or tampering with the sprinklers/fire alarm is strictly prohibited.
- Keep track of your room cards so that you will not be charged for them.
- All athletes must be:
- i. On their floors at 10:00 PM
- ii. In their rooms at 10:30 PM
- iii. In bed with lights out at 11:00 PM
- If an emergency occurs, participants should contact the camp management staff immediately for assistance.
- Class schedules are very strenuous you will need your rest!!
- No use of alcohol, tobacco or illegal substances. YOU WILL BE SENT HOME!
- No smoking at camp. YOU WILL BE SENT HOME!
- No one of the opposite sex will be allowed in the hotel rooms. Males are only allowed in common areas with adult/coach/counselor supervision.
6. Athletes must be in attendance and on time to all classes and camp functions. Participants may not go back to their hotel room during classes with out alerting the staff and coach.
7. Participants may not go to a clinic or hospital without prior contact with camp management staff.
8. Athletes are only to perform high risk skills such as stunting. transition skills, and pyramids during established and published camp hours when TSC medical staff are present.
By signing the rule sign-off sheet you are agreeing to adhere to all the above camp and housing rules. The rules listed are for your protection and to ensure a successful camp for all participants. Any violation of these rules by any athlete can result in your dismissal from camp. Your parents will be asked to pick you up early from camp. Anyone dismissed from camp will not be eligible for a refund.