Would you like to adorn yourself with a pair of handmade earrings?
Maybe you'd like to learn how to experiment with polymer clay to create sparkly handmade creations. In this workshop, you will learn how to mould and cut polymer clay to create your own pair of Polymer Pride Earrings.
In this workshop you will:
• Learn about polymer clay.
• View lots of different queer earring designs
• Learn step-by-step how to create your own earrings.
• Personalise your earrings to show off your gender and sexuality.
• Take home a pair of pretty homemade earrings!
Event start time 2 – 3.30 pm in the Art Studio @Burrinja
A table with light grazing / afternoon tea will be available.
Registrations are limited (20 ppl)
Facilitator: Adele Moleta (Delsi)