Please note that your form progress can be saved at any time by simply clicking the 'Save' button at the bottom of any page. You can return at any time to complete your submission until it closes on 2nd September @ 23:59 UK time.
Hi and welcome to the Simply Open Awards 2023.
To enter this year's awards, we would like you to submit a video entry if at all possible. If submitting videos isn't possible for you, we are happy for you to answer the questions in writing, supported with photos and/or audio files.
In your submission, we would like you to answer the following 4 questions:
- Please tell us why you have created your solution (or in 250 words)
- Please demonstrate how your solution works (or in 250 words)
- Please show or describe to us how you made your solution (or in 250 words)
- Please advise or show us whether anyone else uses has used or is using your solution (or in 250 words)
To answer each question, you can video-record yourself for about 1 minute, or you can write up to 250 words.
Important information when recording your video:
- You can record up to a maximum of 5 minutes of video to answer the questions. But you do not need to use the whole five minutes.
- You can record your video in multiple stages if it is easier. But please do not upload more than four videos.
- Please shoot the video in landscape mode (if possible).
- Always shoot focusing on the person, avoid showing their back
Please record somewhere with adequate lighting with sufficient clarity
- Ideally, record where there is as little background noise as possible.
If you have any questions about completing your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise, please continue.