IT IS AGREED: The Stillwater Pow Wow committee invites you to participate in the Redding Rancheria Stillwater Pow Wow to be held on October 6th – October 8th, 2023 at the Redding Rodeo Grounds, 715 Auditorium Dr, Redding, CA 96001.
1. Vendor will provide his or her own booth materials. Only the Space paid for is provided. Spaces will be assigned.
2. Vendor Spaces are 10’X10’ in size and you must provide your own water, table, chairs, extensions cords, generators (no electricity is available) and fixtures as necessary to display his/her wares.
3. Vendor is required to have all Permits and Insurance necessary to conduct his/her business in a public place.
4. Vendor agrees to leave their area CLEAN of all debris.
5. Vendor agrees to conduct his/her business in compliance with all Federal, State and Local Laws and Regulations.
6. In approving Vendor agreements preference shall be given to vendors who sell Native American hand-made Arts and Crafts. Vendors wishing to re-sell commercially manufactured items may be asked to demonstrate how marketing such products promote the purposes of the Stillwater Pow Wow before their application will be considered. A complete list of all items to be sold must be submitted with the signed copy of this Vender Agreement.
7. Absolutely NO ALCOHOL or DRUGS on the Premises. Violation of this rule will result in immediate expulsion.
8. Due to Fish and Game regulation, no wild game is to be sold without a Special State and Federal Permit.
9. The Stillwater Pow Wow will not be responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items or equipment.
10. Informational Vendors and Arts and Craft Vendors are required to donate one item to the Stillwater Pow Wow Committee for their raffle.
11. Vendor agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Redding Rancheria, the Stillwater Pow Wow Committee (including its officers and members), and sponsors against any and all claims or liability, including reasonable attorney fees, which may arise out of Vendor’s participation in the Stillwater Pow Wow pursuant to this agreement.
12. Notice of Cancellation: Either party seeking to cancel this agreement shall give no less than 7 calendar days’ notice to the other party. A Vendor who fails to give seven calendar days’ notice shall be assessed a $25 per day fee for each day in which notice was required and not given.
I have read and understand this agreement and will comply as stated above.